Sunday, August 29, 2010

What's Wrong with Me?

I'm a little bit of a hypochondriac. But there always seems to be something wrong with me! The most recent development is that I am EXTREMELY allergic to bug bites (see Benadryl is My New Best Friend). So I got bitten on Wednesday on my ankle, and took drugs for that two nights in a row. Yesterday morning I noticed that the swelling had gone down on my ankle, but I had a new bite on the top of my foot, and it was swollen there! I have no idea how I got that bite, because I always wear socks and shoes when I'm nannying, which I think is where I'm getting these bites. But after taking drugs again last night, the swelling had gone down today. However, this morning I woke up with swollen eyes! No idea why, because it's not like I cried myself to sleep last night. Haven't done that in somewhere around 3 months. :) Not only that, but its 9 pm and I feel like its 11; I'll probably be off to bed in the next half hour or so. I'm just an absolute mess! At least physically. Emotionally I'm better off than I've been in months, and spiritually, God continues to work in my heart. Though my body is acting funny, God is abundant in his blessings and it's been a long time since I have felt so good. :)

No comments: