Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another Day...

Today was quite the day. Worked for awhile, went home, rested, ate dinner, went to open gym volleyball for all of a half hour. I was feeling lethargic so I went home. It was one of the better decisions I made today, because then I was available to receive a text message that allowed me to go out with some good friends tonight.

Nothing profound happened, but I was able to just enjoy my friends. The three of them are all heading off soon. Eric and Kendra are getting married next weekend and then are heading to Oregon so Kendra can attend graduate school at Oregon State. Brett is heading off too, though not as far. But in his case, we tend to only hang out together when we're both in the same group. But he's a good guy, and I'll miss him. Our good friends John and Ev, though not with us tonight, are leaving a couple of days after Eric and Kendra's wedding to move back to Canada. Briana is heading back to Calvin for one last semester. Everyone is leaving.

I'm going to survive on my own, but I will miss them. For right now, I'm just savoring the moments I get to spend with them.

No comments: