Thursday, August 26, 2010
Benadryl is My New Best Friend
I'm allergic to bug bites. When I tell someone that, they almost always say, "Everyone is." No, you don't get it. I'm VERY allergic to bug bites. Last summer I had to go to the hospital because of it. This summer I got another bad one, and a nurse advised me to take Benadryl, and if that didn't help, then I should go to the emergency room. Thankfully, the drugs helped, and she said that I should take it as soon as I get a bite. I got another bite yesterday, and my ankle is so swollen that I can hardly walk on it today. In a short while I guess I'll be taking it some more, and hopefully by tomorrow my ankle will be back to its normal size!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment