Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm Going to Miss These Girls

I love these girls.

Kendra (top left) is getting married next week Saturday. After that she's heading off to graduate school at Oregon State University in Corvallis (about a 5 hour drive). Briana (far right) is heading back to Calvin for one final semester before getting married at the beginning of January. Thankfully she and her husband-to-be will be settling in the area. Evelyn (seated on the floor) married one of our oldest friends in May. She and her husband will be returning home to Ontario, Canada, a day or 2 after Kendra's wedding. Thankfully, Kendra won't be far, and Briana will be back, and Evelyn will come for visits because her husband's family is in the area. But the fact remains...

I'm going to miss these girls.


Kendra, Briana, and Evelyn: While you may never read this, I treasure each of you. I'm thankful for the times we've had together. You've made my life, and my summer, a joy. I'm so thankful I will see each of you again. Even if unforseen places take us places we don't expect, I'm so grateful to know that one day we will be reunited for eternity.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: