How do moms do it? I took a little catnap during "my" kiddo's nap today. I operated on ZERO caffeine because I don't want to become too dependent on it. But tomorrow I start at 7 am, which is an hour earlier than today and means I have to leave my house by 6 am. I'm not a morning person. Caffeine is going to be my savior tomorrow. That and the park. She just doesn't have enough toys or different books to occupy us all day long. Her mom rotates about 5 different books at a time, and if it were up to my little girl, we would read those 5 books all day long. So in the morning we are going to a park, and after her nap we'll go for a walk outside or something. It's supposed to be a nicer day tomorrow, so that's good. We will take full advantage of it.
Adventures In Nannying could be a profitable blog topic each day, if I can stay awake each night to write.
No comments:
Post a Comment