Sunday, September 5, 2010
Day 29
Tonight is a night where I just don't feel like writing. I wrote two lengthy emails tonight, and I'm just tired of writing. Tonight is a night where if I wasn't in the middle of my challenge, I just simply wouldn't write. I had wondered if I would have nights like this. I got so close to the end of my challenge without hardly noticing that I wondered if I had built up such a habit that I would continue to write every night. Tonight tells me "no," that after my 30 day challenge is completed, I will go back to writing sporadically. But nights like last night tell me I'll write fairly regularly yet. Last night I didn't think I had much to write on, but upon beginning, I found something real from my heart that needed to get out. My hope with this challenge was to cultivate a method for me to get those heart-matters processed and dealt with. I think I've accomplished that much at least. But tonight I just don't feel like saying any more than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment