I miss the Ontario airport.
I miss the corner of Grove and Philadelphia.
I miss the 60 to the 71 interchange.
I miss Victoria Gardens.
I miss the Philadelphia Target store.
I miss 1st Chino United Reformed Church.
I miss CrossPoint CRC.
I miss the Arby's on Archibald.
I miss the beach.
I miss my old roommates.
I miss late night Denny's breakfasts.
I miss the gazebo in the courtyard.
I miss the smell of Chino dairies.
I miss getting to eat Italian food once a week.
I miss intramurals.
I miss staying up late at night because I'm too busy hanging out during the day.
I miss where my life was a year ago.
I know that God has a plan for me, and I know right now in this moment, I am where he wants me to be. Yet all of a sudden, a wave of nostalgia hit me, and I missed everything about my old life at college. I miss all that I had gotten accustomed to, and I wish I could take it all in once more. I wish I could say goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment