Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm in for a busy, busy, busy week. Tomorrow morning I'll wake up around 6 and head off to work. I'll get home around 7 and bake some cupcakes. Tuesday morning I'll wake up around the same time. I'll work till 7, then drive straight to church for the first meeting of the pastor search team. Wednesday morning I'll wake up around 5:30 to be out the door by 6 and will work for a time. I may or may not get off early, then I'll come home and decorate my cupcakes. That evening I'll head off to church for our GEMS (think Christian girl scouts) kick-off Christmas party. Thursday morning I'll wake up again at 6 and head off to work. I should be home about 7 in time to take it a little bit easy and relax for an evening. Friday morning will find me again up at 6. I'll work again till 4, and then that evening I have my singles' group get-together.

I'm in for some long days! But it should be a good week. There are a lot of exciting opportunities and new beginnings in store. I'm just praying that God will give me the strength to make it through!

1 comment:

JuliaVP said...

I love seeing the amazing things that God is doing in your heart!