Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I am in a book club...

...And I'm so excited about it. This way I'll be "forced" into reading this summer, but I still have a say in what I read, so its not like school. I'm kind of a dork that way.

Right now we're trying to figure out what book to read, and so far its just been a quick suggestion and then, "Okay, but how about this?... Or this?" etc. etc. etc. And I have to admit, its mostly my fault. If I were in charge, we would spend all summer trying to pick a book and never actually get to read it. that's probably why I'm not in charge...

I'm realizing that I probably don't have anyone reading this, so I feel kind of silly writing. But its good for me to get it out of my head. Otherwise it just simmers in there, distracting me till I get it out.

No comments: