All of a sudden I may have a future. I imagined that if I ever went back to school, it wouldn't be for a couple of years because my current job offers no spare time for classes and homework. Earlier this week I discovered the classes I would want, would need to take to pursue my future are offered online...perfect for my job schedule. Also, I had planned on taking the summer off to visit friends, go to weddings, and go on a family trip. Sunday I was told of an open door that would definitely be a step in the right direction. I just sent off an email to find out the possibilities, and I'm already dying to hear a response. Either a "yes" or a "no" would be equally relieving, I just want one! Who knew this train wreck could spring to life so suddenly!
2 comments:
details?
What kind of details are you looking for, Veeps?
Post a Comment