Over the last week or two, I've often had thoughts stick in my head so that I think, "Hmm... I should blog about that." But as a poor victim of dial-up internet, the time commitment that it takes to log on, write my thoughts out, and save and publish my blog has been too daunting. So then, I went to my local Panera to get some good grub and faster internet access. And now I'm sitting here, eating my dinner and drinking my coffee (I feel so collegiate!), and I can't remember ONE subject I was going to vent about!!
I could write about the tribulation of dial-up internet, but then I just sound like an ungrateful American youth, which is not what I want to be.
I could complain about my job, but I'm grateful to have one.
I could write about how I'm bummed that I won't be able to see my boyfriend till the end of August, but I'm thankful for him and the fact that we still have contact!
I could write about how perturbed I was with my snotty little four-year-old friend today, but I'm trying to remind myself that its my job to help train her up, not sink down to her level and whine about it.
I guess I could sum this all up by saying that I'm going to try to be more optimistic and more thankful from now on. I know that I've been blessed by God with many gifts. I have a tendency to take things for granted, and I can only overcome this by His help.
God, be my strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment